Managing multiple medications alone is difficult for many patients, but these struggles are even harder or often elevated among the elderly. So, if you have a loved one who keeps on missing taking their medications or often forgets their medication intake schedule, you may need to do something to help them with their medication adherence.
Here are some ways to improve medication compliance among your aging parents:
- Use technology to help your loved ones in between appointments.
- Reduce the number of pharmacies and engage in only one pharmacy in Menifee, California.
- Come up with ways how to safely reduce polypharmacy or managing multiple medications.
- Discuss the medication’s costs frequently and watch for warning signs or adverse effects when taking medications.
- Encourage your loved ones to bring their medications or a detailed medication list whenever they visit their providers.
Never let your elderly loved ones miss their medications again. By choosing a good and independent pharmacy for them, rest assured that they will definitely achieve better health outcomes!
If you are looking for a retail pharmacy in California, Lotus Pharmacy is the one you can trust. Our drug store offers quality over-the-counter medications, medical supplies, and pharmaceutical services to our customers.
In addition, we also offer refill prescription services for those who require it. We strive to serve both patients and healthcare providers with excellent customer service every time.
Please feel free to call us at 951-301-8868 for more inquiries.