As we continue to follow the safety guidelines limit to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you will still need to go out for necessities, including visiting your local pharmacy in California to get mediation refills.
However, there’s no need to worry. There are several safe ways to get the medication you need even during a pandemic. Here are some safety tips you have to keep in mind:
- Try a no-contact home delivery from a nearby retail pharmacy in Menifee, California.
- Ask if you can get a 90-day supply so you can visit the pharmacy less often.
- Make good use of your car by using a pharmacy’s drive-thru service.
- Call ahead if you want to request a refill so your pharmacy can prepare your medication.
- Ask a family member or friend to pick up your medication if you’re not feeling well.
At Lotus Pharmacy, an independent pharmacy in California, we have safety guidelines in place to keep you safe from serious diseases while visiting our place. We also provide auto-refill options and delivery services if you prefer not to go out.
For more details about our services, please feel free to get in touch with us.